If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This course is an advanced-level course designed to quickly introduce electrochemistry principals and how they are applied to the practical application of Lithium-ion Cells. This module will highlight the mechanical and chemical considerations made during design to tailor cell performance for applications and manufacture. The topic is explored further with the inclusion of cell selection for application, alternatives to Lithium-ion, understanding failure modes and a look at today’s global market.
This course is delivered in partnership with HSSMI.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Commercial staff looking to build on their technical understanding
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
Delegate will learn how to:
- Understand what goes in to a lithium-ion cell and the key principles of electrochemistry
- Learn how design and manufacturing decisions affect overall cell and battery pack performance.
- Understand why cells fail and prevention methods
This course course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Electrochemistry
- Lithium-ion Cell Construction and Manufacture
- Design for Performance and Cell Selection
- Safety, Failure Modes and Prevention
Why choose SMMT QMD:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
- Course booking details:
Course Booking Details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
23/02/2021 - 23/02/2021
13:00 - 17:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (UK time)||£150||Spaces Available||Book|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600