If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
The technology within, and functionality of road vehicles are becoming increasinbgly complex - software
Who should attend:
This training is aimed at all those expecting to join an audit team in the role of ACS Expert, in the context of an ACSMS audit (internal audits, supplier audit or certification audit), or intend to share this role as ACSMS lead auditors.
The requirements for attending the training are:
- An educational qualification (e.g. degree) in mathematics, computer science/IT, science or technology
- Expertise in auditing processes (e.g. pursuant to ISO/IEC 19011)
- Expertise in the following areas would be an advantage:
- Information security pursuant to ISO/IEC 27001, or
- Functional safety pursuant to ISO 26262
- Access to ISO/SAE DIS 21434. If your firm does not have access to this standard, it can be purchased from the publishers Beuth Verlag.
Upon successful completion of the course examination you will receive a VDA certificate confirming your qualification as an ACS expert for Automotive Cybersecurity Management System Audits.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course you will:
- Have a basic understanding of functional safety according to ISO 26262
- Be familiar with the structure and contents of ISO 26262
- Be aware of the importance of functional safety and the need to incorporate the process from the outset
- Be familiar with the essential steps of the process
- Understand functional safety as an integral component and understand the systems view
Why choose SMMT QMD:
In order to strengthen the services we provide to the UK's automotive quality management specialists and further underpin the competitiveness of UK manufacturers, SMMT Industry Forum has created SMMT QMD, its new Quality Management Division.
SMMT QMD was launched at the inaugural Automotive Quality Management Systems Conference in Birmingham in November 2018 and aims to ensure that the UK automotive industry plays an active role in the development and governance of national and international automotive standards.
SMMT QMD will provide a community of practice to directly support UK quality professionals, ensuring standards are effectively implemented and improving competitive performance. As such, SMMT QMD will now provide the following services:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
22/03/2022 - 23/03/2022
09:00 - 17:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (UK time)||£1,399||Spaces Available||Book|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600