If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Training
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Training
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Training
Please note: The statistical techniques usedduring the Measurement Systems Analysis course are covered in detail in our1-day Statistical Process Control(SPC) programme. Therefore, we strongly recommend that youattend our SPC course before attending an MSA course unless you arealready familiar with the statistical tools used.
Who should attend:
Certification:Upon completion of the course you will receive an Industry Forum certificate of attendance.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
- Overview of the FMEA process
- General review of FMEA principles
- Design FMEA including start points
- Process FMEA including start points
- FMEA ranking tables and scoring
Why choose SMMT QMD:
SMMT QMD was launched at the inaugural Automotive Quality Management Systems Conference in Birmingham in November 2018 and aims to ensure that the UK automotive industry plays an active role in the development and governance of national and international automotive standards.
SMMT QMD will provide a community of practice to directly support UK quality professionals, ensuring standards are effectively implemented and improving competitive performance. As such, SMMT QMD will now provide the following services:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
16/01/2024 - 16/01/2024
08:30 - 16:30
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (UK time), United Kingdom||£459||Spaces Available||Book|
27/02/2024 - 27/02/2024
08:30 - 16:30
|SMMT Industry Forum||Birmingham, United Kingdom||£549||Spaces Available||Book|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600