If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Qualification Training uses the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements. The course will teach you the basics of VDA 6.3 process auditors.The introduction to the basics of process auditing includes general requirements, methods, principles, assessment scheme and risk analysis.
Furthermore, the underlying questionnaire is explained according to the assigned process elements, so that through the process audit you can identify the respective risks and potentials along the supply chain.
Who should attend:
Quality Management personnel tasked with conducting audits in their own organisation (internal) or in the supply chain (external).
Furthermore, this training also addresses external auditors assigned as service providers.
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
The VDA 6.3 Process Auditor Qualification Training guides you through the basic requirements for process audits and enable integrated application in automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilise and optimise processes, and are developed in the exercises and case examples. The aim is to assure a reliable assessment.All attendees will receive a copy of the VDA Volume 6.3.
- Correlation with other requirements
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
- Overview of the contents of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from the audit programme to the completion of the audit
- Planning and conducting a process audit
- Assessment scheme of a process audit
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Process element 1 – potential analysis
- Process element 2 – project management
- Process element 3 – planning product and process development
- Process element 4 – realisation of product and process development
- Process element 5 – supplier management
- Process element 6 – process analysis production
- Process element 7 – customer service
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion Introduction to the current SI’s and FAQ’s
After passing the knowledge test you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
Why choose SMMT QMD:
In order to strengthen the services we provide to the UK’s automotive quality management specialists and further underpin the competitiveness of UK manufacturers, SMMT Industry Forum has created SMMT QMD, its new Quality Management Division.
SMMT QMD was launched at the inaugural Automotive Quality Management Systems Conference in Birmingham in November 2018 and aims to ensure that the UK automotive industry plays an active role in the development and governance of national and international automotive standards.
SMMT QMD will provide a community of practice to directly support UK quality professionals, ensuring standards are effectively implemented and improving competitive performance. As such, SMMT QMD will now provide the following services:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
Course booking details:
|Date & Time||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|10/06/2019 - 13/06/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|08/07/2019 - 11/07/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|12/08/2019 - 15/08/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|09/09/2019 - 12/09/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|14/10/2019 - 17/10/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|11/11/2019 - 14/11/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
|09/12/2019 - 12/12/2019 09:00 - 17:00||£1,599||Spaces Available||Apply|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600