If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This course is an advanced-level course designed to quickly explain battery design and performance. This module will focus on the skills required to defne a battery pack design, how it is manufactured and what tests are required before entering the market. Attendees will leave the course armed with tools to understand vehicle battery specifications and able to extract the useful information from the large volume of electric vehicle content published daily.
This course is delivered in partnership with HSSMI.
This course course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Electrical Fundamentals
- Relating application requirements to battery design
- Battery pack design principles
- Battery pack design exercises
- Production techniques with real case study
- Production line testing
Who should attend:
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Commercial staff looking to build on their technical understanding
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
Delegate will learn how to:
- Specify battery packs to meet an application requirements ensuring the correct cells are selected.
- Understand key principles and stages when manufacturing a battery pack
- Learn the different levels of testing required in battery pack manufacture
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course.
Why choose SMMT QMD:
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
- Course booking details:
Course Booking Details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
03/11/2020 - 03/11/2020
13:00 - 17:00
|SMMT Industry Forum||Virtual (UK time)||£150||Spaces Available||Book|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600