If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This Electric Vehicle (EV) Manufacture course is a one-day, advanced-level technical programme designed to teach you how to design for manufacture, build, and run production of electric vehicles; with a focus on the automotive industry. The course will include topics such as the history of the EV, EV types, EV components,
EV manufacturing methods, life-cycle of EVs, high-level EV safety and a look at today’s global EV market.
This course is delivered in partnership with HSSMI.
This course course will cover the following topics:
- Brief history of Electric Vehicle
- Their types
- Component parts
- Associated manufacturing methods
- Life-cycle of EVs
- High-level safety principles
- Look at the current global EV market
Who should attend:
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Commercial staff looking to build on their technical understanding
Benefits and Learning Objectives:
This course teaches you to:
- Understand the inner workings of an electric vehicle, and how the choice of different design strategies affects its operation
- Successfully learn design for manufacture, optimising processes, labour and machine choices to operate efficient, sustainable and high-speed manufacturing
- Apply the knowledge to hands-on labs that provide practical experience with building an EV demonstrator.
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course; HSSMI will, however, recommend background reading for those who want to get a head start.
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
- Course booking details:
The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600