If you would like to find out more about this course, or discuss running this in-house then please click the Enquire button.
This course is part of our Electrification Bootcamp series. Other courses in this series that you might be interested in are:
- The Fundamentals of Lithium Ion Cells
- Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Fundamentals
- Electric Motor Manufacture
- Recycling and End of Life Pathways for EV Batteries
This Electric Vehicle (EV) Manufacture course is a half-day, advanced-level technical programme designed to teach you how to design for manufacture, build, and run production of electric vehicles; with a focus on the automotive industry. The course will include topics such as the history of the EV, EV types, EV components, EV manufacturing methods, life-cycle of EVs, high-level EV safety and a look at today’s global EV market.
This course is delivered in partnership with HSSMI.
Who should attend:
This course is intended for:
- Project Managers
- Commercial staff looking to build on their technical understanding
No existing knowledge is required to undertake this course.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the inner workings of an electric vehicle, and how the choice of different design strategies affects its operation
- Successfully design for manufacture, optimising processes, labour and machine choices to operate efficient, sustainable and high-speed manufacturing
This course will cover the following topics:
- Brief history of Electric Vehicle
- Their types
- Component parts
- Associated manufacturing methods
- Life-cycle of EVs
- High-level safety principles
- Look at the current global EV market
- An industry association for quality managers
- Training, professional development and resources
- Practical help and support
- Course booking details:
Course Booking Details:
|Date & Time||Company||Venue||Cost||Availability||Take Action|
|No available dates for this course at present click here to join the waiting list.|
SMMT QMD is the Automotive Quality Management Division of SMMT Industry Forum.
- +44 (0)121 717 6600